computer freeze

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
pokerforme

Re: computer freeze

Post by pokerforme »

I am pretty sure they are looking out for the future with the changes they are making rascal....the bummer is it has effected the somewhat perfect VP world all of us have come to count on. I personally hope they keep working at it and don't just change over when they already have such a great product.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I believe the change was being made to try and merge mobile games and regular computer games. Someone said that most tablets do not have the capability to use flash and changing the games was a way to try and make the games mobile friendly.

CJ12
Forum Newbie

Post by CJ12 »

just froze up on me 4th hand of 7 star tournament. Getting tired of this happening.

CJ12
Forum Newbie

Post by CJ12 »

2 days in a row play less than 10 hands on 7 star tournament and it freezes up not happy at all.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I noticed a vast improvement over the past week or so.   This morning,  much different story.  In the last hour and so, I played a total of six contest games, both daily and weekly and had 4 "freeze" and "skipping" sessions..  I gave up on the last 2-3 minute+ freeze and figured: thanks; now I have a good reason to get some work done. 

I sure hope things improve for later tonight; I really enjoy today's daily contest.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Just took a break from chores to try to catch a daily contest session.  Working like a charm!