computer freeze

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Re: computer freeze

Post by musicmeyer »

Webman - same issues as Billyjoe, and same computer stats as his. Happened between 6:00-6:45 p.m. CST

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Same here.  I didn't start playing until about 8:30 pm last nightand had the same problems for at  least an hour and at various times throughout the day in the last few days. At one point last night I wasn't able to load the daily game at all for my first attempt and had a very slow start up and freeze before the weekly contest loaded correctly.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Galeygoo, 8:30 pm on what time zone?

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Sorry, CST

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Ditto.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

A lot of issues reported last night, 11/04, on VP Chat. I was seeing minor freezes on both the contest games and the regular games. I never got completely kicked off, but I had to wait several seconds quite often for it to return. Running Windows 7, IE 11, and the new version of Adobe Flash that just downloaded , Version 15.0.0.189.

I think that I should get a 7 Star Tournament Achievement for sticking with it last night.

And we should all get one for sticking with you. Welcome to Chicago billyjoe; we've missed you.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Every time I send a message about this problem they tell me to upgrade my browser, this same answer can only go so far, Houston We Got A Problem.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Every time I send a message about this problem they tell me to upgrade my browser, this same answer can only go so far, Houston We Got A Problem.

Have you upgraded your browser?

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

[QUOTE=wildman49]Every time I send a message about this problem they tell me to upgrade my browser, this same answer can only go so far, Houston We Got A Problem.

Have you upgraded your browser? [/QUOTE]
Has the site changed something??....having some hang ups also from time to time and thought it was on my end until I saw this thread. What ever was changed...you probably have your lead

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Webman, I am having the same problem Billy Joe experienced. The problems began at the same time the site began changing some games to the non-flash version. In addition to the occasional freezes, the games you changed move at a speed that is inconsistent with fast and steady play. I'm not quite certain why you made the upgrade --- it doesn't seem to be enhancing the site in any way, unless there is a financial/expense benefit that I don't know about.