single hand contest

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
estes1
Forum Regular

single hand contest

Post by estes1 »

i enjoy playing the many single hand games on the vp site.any one of them would be fine for the contest.it would be nice to play a different game on each contest.so we dont play the same one every time.i would like to play pick a pair on the next contest.

riobabe1
Forum Rookie

Post by riobabe1 »

I agree with Estes, the single hand games get to boring after awhile.Maybe choose 2 games and shorten the contest by 1 day.Pick a Pair would be fun as would 5 Aces...Just Saying 

katipug

Post by katipug »

I agree with both of these posts, I like the option of more hands,3, 5, 10, otherwise it can get pretty boring. Otherwise I enjoy the contests very much thank you webman. Why do you have to sign in so much and username?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We will continue to have different contests each month for variety and they will be the second contest of the month. We decided to add a standard single line contest each month as well for those who enjoy it. So there should be something for everyone, more often.

janemichaels

Post by janemichaels »

I am really enjoying the new 100 play STP-it's a lot of fun; agree though with the others, pick a pair would be fun for a contest.