Problems with videopoker.com/poker room

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
luvzlyfe

Problems with videopoker.com/poker room

Post by luvzlyfe »

Don't know if anybody else is having this issue.  I started playing there about 6 weeks ago and really like it.  I am using Vista.  It keeps going through an upgrade and will not let me back in.  It talks about a UAC?  Thanks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you experience any difficulties with the Poker Room software, support for the program is offered by our partner ZEN Gaming. Please see the FAQ if you have any problems.

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Luvslyfe, that happened to me as well. I have Windows 7 and I was instructed to download an update that got stuck in limbo.  I finally unstalled the poker program and reinstalled using a different name and email address and so far so good. I agree the site is fun, but isn't too fun when experiencing glitches. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

UAC stands for User Account Controls. It's a setting in windows that won't let you perform the update. ZEN Gaming support can assist with this at the address above, or visit directly at:http://www.videopoker.com/poker_room/support/

luvzlyfe

Post by luvzlyfe »

I have just emailed them.  Hopefully it will work.  LU1, if that doesn't work then I will reinstall with different user name and email.  But, hopefully that's not going to be an ongoing issue.

luvzlyfe

Post by luvzlyfe »

I just got an email from them.  They told me to uninstall and gave me the link to reinstall.  It does appear to be working - for now.