The Ads are rediculous

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
noelmarie17
Forum Newbie

The Ads are rediculous

Post by noelmarie17 »

it took me approximately 28 minutes to do 40 hands of the Super Times Pay contest poker because the AT&T ad that runs along the side of my game completely held up my computer.  I find it rediculous and annoying. I could get through a few hands dealt, held cards and re-deal but that particular ad came up so many time I gave up playing.
I understand I can choose to be a gold member and not have the ads pop up at all but it really is a complete pain to not even enjoy playing the game because of the way it holds up my system.  Not cool.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, we'll check out the ATT ads and remove this one if we can find it. Can you give a description of what it says?

noelmarie17
Forum Newbie

Post by noelmarie17 »

if I remember correctly its the ad with the AT & T logo that morphs into the orange and blue swirly thing and says something about the benefits of being an AT & T member.  I can try to start the contest again and see exactly what it says - but it will take me a while to post my findings...be back later.

noelmarie17
Forum Newbie

Post by noelmarie17 »

okay i just finished my round playing double double bonus.  while I didn't have any AT & T ads this time, I did have a lowermybills.com ad that was "stuck" on my screen the entire time and held up the game but not as bad as before.  the only time it was very slow was when the multiplier came up and as it changed from 2X to 3X etc, that took a while before it actually landed on the final decision multiplier.  i don't think its my system as i just got it back a couple weeks ago from an overhaul and I haven't had any issues on any other websites that have flash player.