Advertising

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Murphy1
Forum Newbie

Advertising

Post by Murphy1 »

What's with all the advertising on this site?  I enjoy playing video poker here, but not with all that advertising.  It's really annoying- is there any way to get rid of it?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

Murphy, This was my biggest complaint with the site...Not only were the adds annoying but I was being tracked by company's...The solution is to go Gold...I finally paid my $60 and the change is well worth it. No adds and the site works better....Cheaper that a real VP machine by far for the fun of playing for free on line....

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Welcome to forum, Murphy1, I agree with kjohn. Members have varied reasons for going gold but freedom from those incessant ads is the main common denominator! No one has ever mentioned on forum that they have missed those ads! (GO GREEN, BEAT ILLINOIS!!!)

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Er, uh, excuse me Marie? Do WHAT to Illinois?

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Final: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY 26 illinois 6, great game, eh Ted? Better luck next year!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Final: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY 26 illinois 6, great game, eh Ted? Better luck next year! 

As a former Illinois student at Chicago Circle Campus, all I can say to MM is....

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

It's okay, Ted and billyjoe. I totally understand. One thing we learned from the LIONS' record is team loyalty, no matter what, come what may, come hell or high water.Oh yes!  Lions 7, Giants 0 during today's game! GO LIONS! Remember that last St Louis game!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And what did Western Michigan do yesterday Marie?

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

WWW. Football.com.....