Fa La La La La.... La la la la's Luck

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Fa La La La La.... La la la la's Luck

Post by oej719 »

Big boy, why bother with this fluke. Just be surprised his bulter or pool boy doesn't wash it for him. He is like a child.
Hey Rob here is a story line for ya. Write about your addictions to VP and lying out the wazhoo. It would make good print and someone jsut might believe it.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

[QUOTE=babybubba]Sorry I missed this chat at the moment it was posted in order to glean the most out of it. I was out washing my NINETY-ONE-THOUSAND-DOLLAR Corvette....paid for with vp winnings in 2006 of course    I do imagine our friend Elliott was either at work or out depositing his check from GT that I've refused for nearly 7 years because I win so much.

A Z06 Corvette tops out at EIGHTY-ONE-THOUSAND-DOLLARS, mark-ups have not existed on this car for over a year now. Why was this vehicle NINETY-ONE-THOUSAND-DOLLARS?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't $80k it was a bit less off the floor. I had it sent to a dealer in LA that converts hardtops to convertibles before I took delivery, and they did several engine modifications for me.

The more I say the more jealous oewhatever gets. Seems he's a bit over the edge lately. Everything allright at home oe?? Would you like a ride in this thing....or is your chubby butt only used to sitting at nickel machines

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Opps just got 4 aces again. You always got a reason when you are caught in your lies. And my butt is fine, have another drink on me Rob and let yourself lull into another illusion and spin a tall tell about your grandur.
Get some help guy.

Hey webman came you retitle this from Fa La La La La.... La la la la's Luck to Something more truthful say like,

Fa La La La La.... La la la la goes to Disneyland and Meets the Dwarf's and Spins them a Nursery Rhyme.

Or Pinochio Meets His Match The   One and Only Fa La La La La.... La la la la.
Take your pick.
In the meantime I have a meeting with 4 aces and a kicker on the $25 machine.
Hey Rob can you wash a Bentley with the same stuff you use on the toy vette. Let me know how it does and I will get some for Jives to do all our play stuff with.
May you get nothing but aces. Bottoms up.  Drink up.