Atlantic City Trip

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
hijack
Forum Rookie

Atlantic City Trip

Post by hijack »

I just came back from a trip to Atlantic City. I did not play a lot because I only need 200 more points to get a platinum card with the total rewards card from Harrah’s, (now Caesar’s ) I was staying at Bally’s, but took a walk to Caesar’s the first night. There I found a progressive joker poker, bank of machines with a payout of 26,000 $ for a RF no joker. It was a 2-dollar machine so it was a little over my head to play. But I wanted to try a few hands anyway. I did not know the correct strategy, but I had copy of the correct play in my room. Went down to play first thing the next morning but overnight some one had hit the Royal and the machine had reset to $ 8000. I took a walk down to the Hilton and was very disappointed. They took all the full pay VP signs down and reset all the 9/6 jack or better machines to 8/5. Played 25 cent 9/6 Jack or Better at Caesar’s and Showboat, and won a few $.
Jack

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

hijack, Thanks for the trip report and update on VP machine changes at Hilton! Bummer!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

That was some progressive! 13,000! WOW! Too bad it was hit before you could play

dujuan
Forum Newbie

Post by dujuan »

www.retailjerseys.com"> nhl jerseys wholesale Thank you for sharing your thing, let me a lot