suggestion for a contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
New2vp
Video Poker Master

Re: suggestion for a contest

Post by New2vp »

In that case, for our most fun contest ever we'll have Triple Double Bonus with 3 aces in the deck. Sounds great.  That will also knock out 1/4 of the dealt royals!

clraiders
Forum Rookie

Post by clraiders »

Webman.... I think that I have already played that contest....I swear my decks always only have 3 Aces!!!

DancingPatsy
Forum Rookie

Post by DancingPatsy »

The best thing about these poker contests is the fact that there are no losers, only non-winners.

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

webman I think the man is on to something here. How would you like to log on and see you have to beat say 400,000 points. You also have only eight games to do it. Your chances are better at winning the powerball.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

What do you think the odds are on powerball?

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I know I am beating a dead horse here but any progress on a gold only contest/ challenge ?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I know I am beating a dead horse here but any progress on a gold only contest/ challenge ?
Trigger is dead and stuffed..

feline57

Post by feline57 »

so, we have a contest where we throw out the highest score take a total of the rest. Add points for good behavior multiply by the number of candles on your last birthday cake. Spin a wheel, get a multiplier number add your weight divide by the number of pets you currently own.  Take that number and randomly scramble the digits. Next get any phone book , close your eyes pick out a phone number and add it to the last results. When you get that total have a dyslexsic person record the numbers. Tada! We have our winner!

jim18

Post by jim18 »

I might have a good chance of winning such a contest.  Or at least I would have the illusion of having a good chance of winning.  With the contests as they are, I have no illusions about winning, so I do not play.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

feline 57 I'm in. Would the game be Joker only?