Vegas Super Bowl Weekend

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Vegas Super Bowl Weekend

Post by BillyJoe »

Well, made it back. No great wins, but did catch a few good hits that kept us playing. Some new VP discovered in Mirage, which now has Wheel, Wheel w/QQ and Wheel Deluxe. Caesars has added one Multi-Strike Deluxe machine. I thought Cosmopolitan, while pretty, offered little in unique VP.

Of course, the Super Bowl Party was great. I even received a little 'therapy' for my injured shoulder from a willing cheerleader .

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

What's the multistrike deluxe like?

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Who cares.  Is that as close as you got with your head?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Who cares.  Is that as close as you got with your head?
That was the "before' picture..

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

What's the multistrike deluxe like?
It has options, Mama, for playing the top line, which is usually 8X. On Deluxe, you can select an additional 16X line, or a "mystery" top line, where you get a multiplier from 8X to 40X. Each of those options cost you an extra coin per play, so max bets is 24 instead of the 20 on regular Multi-Strike. I like the mystery option myself. It also has regular Multi-Strike, with TDB.  

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

Hey Billy, welcome back.  I am waiting for the "after picture". Glad you had a fun trip and made it home safe.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

[QUOTE=mammajamma]What's the multistrike deluxe like?
It has options, Mama, for playing the top line, which is usually 8X. On Deluxe, you can select an additional 16X line, or a "mystery" top line, where you get a multiplier from 8X to 40X. Each of those options cost you an extra coin per play, so max bets is 24 instead of the 20 on regular Multi-Strike. I like the mystery option myself. It also has regular Multi-Strike, with TDB.  [/QUOTE]Ok, thanks.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Hey Billy, welcome back.  I am waiting for the "after picture". Glad you had a fun trip and made it home safe.
You don't REALLY think I have any pictures of the "after", do you VP ??

farmer1

Post by farmer1 »

I THINK YOUR LEFT ARM WAS OUT OF BOUNDS BJ. SHE SHOULD HAVE BLOWN HER WHISTLE ON YOU.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I THINK YOUR LEFT ARM WAS OUT OF BOUNDS BJ. SHE SHOULD HAVE BLOWN HER WHISTLE ON YOU.
That Ref would never call 'holding' Farmer..