how many of you hold kickers?

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
chuck arl

how many of you hold kickers?

Post by chuck arl »

I e-mailed Bob Dancer concerning the holding of kickers in V.P. He sez that Triple Double game is the one where it should be done the most aggresively. There are instances in super double double that it may apply too. I usually follow his rules for kickers, but I wonder how many of you out there do too? Let me know of some successes in doing so too !!!----------CWA-------

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I usually follow his rules for kickers, but I wonder how many of you out there do too? Let me know of some successes in doing so too !!!----------CWA-------

Any good strategy program will provide kicker information. Another game where kickers are sometimes held is Blackjack Bonus Poker. In this game you hold a kicker (black jack) with a 1-4 pair but not with any other pairs.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Anyone who holds a kicker in any vp game is an idiot. No winning strategy puts a special quad winner in jeopardy by hoping for a magical winner with a kicker. Where do you people get your information anyway?

[snipped]

But holding kickers in ANY game? C'mon.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I see Fa La La La La.... La la la la has found this forum. I quick note to the moderator ... If you don't want this forum to degenerate into name calling (vp addict) and constant harrassment you may want to consider limiting his ability to post.

As for his comment about not holding kickers ... this goes against his OWN previous statements that he normally uses expert play strategies the majority of the time. In many games this requires holding kickers.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

You're tipping off [snipped] assertions. I don't play TBP. Yes, only a sample of why you want me moderated....

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

You're tipping off [snipped] your assertions.

Typical Fa La La La La.... La la la la response where he doesn't address the question of expert play but responds with something totally unrelated. Get used to it. Did I already mention name calling? [snipped]

I don't play TBP.  Yes, only a sample of why you want me moderated....

I didn't say you did ... and thanks for one more reason to have you moderated.