KENO PROBLEM

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
mammajamma

KENO PROBLEM

Post by mammajamma »

When I click on a Keno game, it starts to load and then says my adobe flash plugin has crashed.  All other games are working fine. It's only on 2-4-6   and 3-6-9.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Are you on a mac, or a PC? Have you played these games successfully in the past?

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

PC and yes  I have played them a lot.  By "all other games"  I mean the other Keno games are working fine, plus, of course, the VP games are, too.

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Just a tip. Dan Paymar's software Optimum Video Poker (OpVP Mac or PC) includes a KENO analyzer.~Frank Kneeland, Author of The Secret World of Video Poker Progressives--A History and How-To of Video Poker Slot Teams in Las Vegas.  And co-host of the Radio Show--Gambling with an Edge--with Bob Dancer. More info: www.progressivevp.com 

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

Well...... gee.....thanks Frank. That little bit of info fixed my flash player plug-in just by reading it.

JLG
Forum Newbie

Post by JLG »

I complained about this very problem over a week ago and still have not gotten any action to resolve it.  It still does not load 2-4-6 or 3-6-9..  I sent a message via Customer support a couple days ago.  Could somebody look into this?  Thank you!

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I complained about this very problem over a week ago and still have not gotten any action to resolve it.  It still does not load 2-4-6 or 3-6-9..  I sent a message via Customer support a couple days ago.  Could somebody look into this?  Thank you!That's good to know. I figured it was the website and not me. I'll just wait for it to get fixed. No biggie.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It looks like those two games have a compatibility problem with a recent flash update. No other Keno games appear to be affected yet. We're working to determine the problem.

JLG
Forum Newbie

Post by JLG »

Any progress on resolving this problem?