march contest asking when

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: march contest asking when

Post by Webman »

We have decided to bypass the Go for Gold contest this month in favor of an even more exciting end of month contest with some great prizes.Go for Gold contests will resume in April.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

For those who are constantly asking when will the next contest start, I have a question. 

Why are you not playing in the videopoker tournaments in the VideoPoker.com poker room run by Zen Gaming? The advertisement with the link is prominantly displayed on the home page when you log in here.  It looks like there are only about 700 of our members  playing in the tournaments.  This is hard for me to understand.
 SleazyRider: I had trouble logging on to that site, as did others. We gave up.Some wonder why more do not chat during games and contests. It's just a matter of priorities, a variety of personalities and preferences.

Big Bad Bob 3
Forum Newbie

Post by Big Bad Bob 3 »

Because it was the worst site I have ever seen. It kept ending my tournys before I finished and scores never got recorded. It also began to interfer with other programs. I erased it from my computer and will never load it again.

DAVE1208
Forum Rookie

Post by DAVE1208 »

They have made some changes over on the Zen site and it works pretty good for me. The wife and I have a lot of fun on it. We're not fond of the Survey stuff and point getting deals since they mostly generate spam, but the poker is fun and VP tourneys start about every 10 minutes. You might want to try it again..................or not

flea
Forum Newbie

Post by flea »

I tried to download it, and it just took me back into this site.  Did it not download properly?

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

flea:

The Zen site software may not have downloaded or installed properly.  I have sent you a PM about this.

janemichaels

Post by janemichaels »

I too gave up on the site--it either took forever to load, quit my contests, or didn't load at all. i have a short attention span. This site works for me and i love the group challenges.

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

JaneMichaels:

In the VideoPoker.com room at the Zen site there are 30 videopoker tournaments daily with a $5 cash prize.  There is a weekly Championship Tournament, which requires qualification, with a $100 prize pool, including a $50 first prize and $25 second prize.

I note that there are at least two weeks a month when there are no contests at this site.  Those members here who are looking for some action when there is not a contest going on at this site might find it worthwhile to play in the videopoker cash prize tournaments at the Zen site.

It would seem to me that the potential benefits from playing at the Zen site would be worth a certain amount of effort to get started there or resolve any problems there.  Besides, maybe we could get some of the problems fixed at the Zen room if there were more interest from the members at this site in playing in the tournaments there.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

hey sleazyrider,just wondering  do you work for zen?

Anuenue
Forum Regular

Post by Anuenue »

Wasn't the contest suppose to start today??????