march contest asking when

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mjterry
Forum Rookie

march contest asking when

Post by mjterry »

ok webman, give us some words on the 1st march contest.

karny70@rogers.com
Forum Newbie

Post by karny70@rogers.com »

hello   my computer crashed and i lost your address for march contest   can you please send me the data for it  as i had already started playing when i lost you       thanks robert karn           

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

when the contest starts, you will be able to see it on this homepage, no address is needed.

JEPlay
Forum Rookie

Post by JEPlay »

Ready for it.

stedon
Forum Newbie

Post by stedon »

When is the next contest going to start?

kmartin5111
Forum Rookie

Post by kmartin5111 »

I hate the down time between contests...I need the single hand  contest game to tide me over to the next multi hand session.

ekfroggy
Forum Newbie

Post by ekfroggy »

need the contests to be more frequent

flamingomom
Forum Rookie

Post by flamingomom »

Here's a thought--instead of contest running for six or seven days twice monthly, think about a weekly contest.  Perhaps the contest could rotate between single and multiple hand games for two, three, or four days at the maximum.  It does get to be a bit of a grind and somewhat boring trying over and over and over again to get on the board, much less to be in a winning position.  Also, belated and most sincere thanks to Webman and whoever may assist for running these contests.  All in all, they are great fun and I always look forward to the next contest.  Thanks for all your hard work and may efforts

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

For those who are constantly asking when will the next contest start, I have a question. 

Why are you not playing in the videopoker tournaments in the VideoPoker.com poker room run by Zen Gaming? The advertisement with the link is prominantly displayed on the home page when you log in here.  It looks like there are only about 700 of our members  playing in the tournaments.  This is hard for me to understand.

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

i live in oklahoma, okla. and miss. residents cant play there.