No games load now

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
urbanski
Forum Newbie

No games load now

Post by urbanski »

After the new web interface, I cannot get any game to load. Screen sits at "We play ads to keep Basic membership free.
Please watch this ad from our sponsor while your game loads."I mean....if this is a way to force me to join then i guess i have to lol, but can you help? how about a "click here if game does not load" or something. thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It sounds like the problem isn't the ads, but the games loading themselves. Are you just seeing a blue screen?I would try downloading the latest version of flash player here. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/If that doesn't work we'll try something else. Let me know what browser and version you have if that's the case.

urbanski
Forum Newbie

Post by urbanski »

hi webman :)i got the lastest flash and I'm on the very latest Firefox, on XP. it all worked before the new site layout...now I just see the attached photo. I have my adblocker disabled. I even tried it on my IE7 and same thing, saying "error on page". Uploaded with ImageShack.us

urbanski
Forum Newbie

Post by urbanski »

seems like maybe the ad that is supposed to load before the game is not, therefore fouling up the game load...?

csjaco
Forum Newbie

Post by csjaco »

I am having the same problems.

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

this is the same problem i am having........

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hmm... I thought people were being taken to a blue screen. This does appear to be a problem with the ad server. We will look into this right away.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

xobrut reported in another topic that "it was the adblock plus on firefox that was causing the ads not to load.... fixed now,"Are people that are experiencing this using ad blockers?

urbanski
Forum Newbie

Post by urbanski »

its fixed now webman, thanks :)i do have adblock plus on my FF but its disabled on this site. it wasnt working with IE either.....but we're good now. peace

tj5
Forum Newbie

Post by tj5 »

my games won't download either,it goes to a blue screen after ad,my pop up blocker is disabled.I am using IE8