Loosest Vegas Video Poker

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: Loosest Vegas Video Poker

Post by shadowman »

Thanks Shadow and Bigsteve, ur too kind. I didn't know that those pesky messages couldn't be dumped! OK Shadow, going the opposite way, I saw a few Dotty's and 24hr joint that had signs saying VP as well as towards Boulder. Any input?

You've lost me.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Opposite as in NW from southpoint.Theres a few dotty's scattered around Vegas and I don't remember any of the names of all those little 24hr joints that have VP listed on their business signs. Theres one on Eastern across from the Roadrunner, has a beer keg on the sign advertising spirits food VP. Given the variety available to you, you probably don't care to check em out.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I've been in a couple of but never found anything to play. You are right that there are little VP parlors scattered all over the place. I'd bet there are at close to a dozen within a mile or two of my place. (do Walmart and Albertson's count?)
If my current plays were to vanish I might be motivated to look around more. As of right now I'm pretty happy with what I'm playing.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I've been in a couple of but never found anything to play. You are right that there are little VP parlors scattered all over the place. I'd bet there are at close to a dozen within a mile or two of my place. (do Walmart and Albertson's count?)
If my current plays were to vanish I might be motivated to look around more. As of right now I'm pretty happy with what I'm playing.  They're in practically all the Terribles gas stops and saw some in vons off pecos also! Obviously, one should never play VP at McCarran!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I've heard tell of some grocery stores that have had FPDW. A couple a years ago a friend of mine found a "mistake" at a convience store ... over 102%.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I saw a bank of VP at a service station just west of Main on Wyoming.  Some strange game that I hadn't seen before.  And, I don't think you could just plop down and start playing.  I think you had to prepurchase or something.  I didn't have time to investigate because the yokel behind the counter couldn't run my credit card for gas and was needing to get the hell out of there and find another gas station!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Oddly enough, I've never paused long enough to look at the paytables. Perhaps I'd better start paying attention to these things. It would sound weird telling your friends you hit your jackpot at the convenience store or the groceries

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I was getting gas once in Mesquite and put a $20 in a vp machine and hit quad aces for 800 credits. That was about a year ago. Paytables were awful like 7/5 or even 6/5.

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

I've heard tell of some grocery stores that have had FPDW. A couple a years ago a friend of mine found a "mistake" at a convience store ... over 102%.  So he verified that the pays were as shown on the table? Do you know what the paytable was?

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Given that it was a FPDW machine, would that put it like 16/12?