March Contest: Extra Action Poker

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Re: March Contest: Extra Action Poker

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Played one session of new contest, recorded score and let me play again. Upon finishing second session, session complete screen came up but score didn't record. I resubmitted then got pop up stating:

cTeN=3575

pushed the "OK" button, came back to resubmit, tried again same results.

Tried another session, played fine but at end said I had entered contest more then once so score won't submit.

I'll log out, and try again. Scores weren't high, so no concern on that part.

Edit: Logged off, back on, played contest fine. Navigated away from contest page, went back, entered contest, played fine. All sessions accounted for except for one that said I had opened more then one game.

All is well........ except I evidently really suck at VP :)

Dont feel bad-these contests make EVERYONE feel like they suck at VP!(except the winners!)

hulagaga
Forum Newbie

Post by hulagaga »

I know there USED to be an 'x' to close chat, on the old site.  It seems to be missing on the new site, at least for  'basic'  level players.

Paul_E_Wog
Forum Rookie

Post by Paul_E_Wog »

No "X" like in the old version for me either, so I do the shrink screen method.

Webman, as someone who has a "back" button on their mouse that is way too easy to accidentally hit I want to thank you for the new pop-up verifier that activates if a player tries to navigate off of or close the game screen.  There have been a few times in the past where I've had a pretty good score and then suddenly ended up back at the start screen, with one memorable one that occurred just after hitting a very high paying quad.  At times I've even gone into my mouse settings to disable that button just to make sure it didn't happen.

Excellent job of looking at potential problems and finding a good solution for it. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glad to hear that worked out for you, PailEWog.And, the "X" is back!

hulagaga
Forum Newbie

Post by hulagaga »

Thank you Webman!Any chance of getting personal high scores back in the contest mode?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Basic members, To see your personal best score or bonus score, click on Contest Leaders or Bonus Leaders above the game window.

hulagaga
Forum Newbie

Post by hulagaga »

[QUOTE=Webman]Basic members, To see your personal best score or bonus score, click on Contest Leaders or Bonus Leaders above the game window.Thanks you Webman, that helps.

Paul_E_Wog
Forum Rookie

Post by Paul_E_Wog »

Basic members, To see your personal best score or bonus score, click on Contest Leaders or Bonus Leaders above the game window.That's excellent, thanks.  So nice to see it back.  Instead of thinking my highest score is somewhere around half of what the leaders have I can now see that it is actually only a quarter of theirs (I actually do like to keep track of my "personal best" score as I don't have much else to shoot for).At least this game is a lot of fun, as it usually is with something new.  If you're looking for something else to try in a future contest might I suggest Multistrike Super Times Pay Dream Card Quick Quads with Wheel poker?

Buffilita

Post by Buffilita »

I got error message "cTeN=3575" when I finished session and my score wouldn't submit.  It was just under 5000 so no ipad entry lost, but wondering what that error means.  Anyone else get that message and/or know what it means?

Thanks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

3575 usually indicates a cookie problem. You should probably log out then log back in to avoid having it happen again.