keyboard miscues still happening

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: keyboard miscues still happening

Post by Webman »

Well I hope it's fixed before you make a repeat visit. 

fjs
Forum Newbie

Post by fjs »

Webman, just played 100+ hands of Triple Play Drawer Poker. Only happened twice during the play. And then only for 1 hand. Around the 25th hand it discarded the hand, and then again around the 60th hand. But it was only for the 1 hand, did not have to resort to playing manually. Still can't pinpoint why or when. I'll keep trying.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Alright, everyone... we are going to use UX as the guinea pig here since it has been mentioned the most.We have put a new game version up for UX. Please play away on that a bit and let us know if the problem continues.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We have one person reporting an "all clear" on the UX upgrade. If a few people that have this problem can try it out and report back, it would be great.First, play UX until you are satisfied that you should have gotten a miscue based on your previous frequency. Then try another game and make sure the miscues still happen, since only UX presently has this attempted fix. Report back accordingly.Unfortunately with an intermittent issue this testing isn't perfect but if we get some good reports, we'll start rolling this fix into more games. So also keep those names coming for the games it happens on. Thanks, everyone!Current list is:Ultimate X (fixed?)Classic Single HandBig Times Draw PokerGood Times Pay

katsper
Forum Newbie

Post by katsper »

Webman, I had to go out and am sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I played some UX, not sure how many hands, with no problems. I then went to Classic Single Hand and it happened once after dozens of hands.  

I went to Triple Play Draw Poker and it happened within the first few hands and every 10 or so hands after that. Moved back to Single Hand and this time it happened every few hands.

Hope this helps.
Kathy

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I played 100 hands of Ux without any problems.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Just a quick note. I played this test of Ux in another window. When I was done it showed the extra 100 hands in the players club. However, when I went back to the contest window it still showed the old players club value. When I next played the contest it updated from where it was at and I lost the 100 hands. Just to be sure I refreshed the screen on the Ux window and sure enough the value shown was the contest value.

fjs
Forum Newbie

Post by fjs »

webman, played UX last night and this morning. Probably played 400 to 500 hands easily. Changed speeds, used alpha and numeric keys, space bar, enter key. Did not have a problem. As per your request, switched both last night and this morn, to Classic Single Hand and the problem persists. Doesn't seem to be as severe as before because it only happens for the 1 hand. But it does happen. Sometimes takes as many as 50+ hands before it happens and other times happens within the first 10 hands. Can't even pinpoint the frequency after it happens. Might not happen for another 100 hands but then again happens within 2 or 3 hands of each other.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks everyone. Sounds like the UX changes are working. No more testing required. Just let me know what other games you see it happen in.

katsper
Forum Newbie

Post by katsper »

Webman, just wanted to let you know that the Classic Single Hand seems to be working now too. Thanks!