Caesars Atlantic City

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Than01
Forum Regular

Caesars Atlantic City

Post by Than01 »

Does anybody have a preferred place to play vp at Caesars?  We go 2 - 3 times a year and find that the vp on the second floor pays off more.  Have hit many rf's there around the Diamond Lounge and even the slots located to the right when leaving the diamond lounge. It's the area that has all the 5 times machines.  Seems to be a hot area each time we go.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Thanks for the info Than and welcome to forum! Nothing good happened to me on either floor of Caesars, AC on several visits. However, I did hit royals at Borgata, Showboat and Ballys. Ballys has a great Diamond Lounge overlooking Boardwalk and ocean that closes at 7:30.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

only once have i hit a royal on the vp machines outside of the diamond lounge.the machines are always busy in that area but i have yet to see a big winner.i prefer playing at ballys;they have triple poker over there.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

All my Ceasar`s jackpots have been on the first floor. The Progressive VP machines are located there. I have hit 2 jackpots near the Toga Bar and 2 down by the horse simulcasting room. The 25¢ 9/6 JOB progressive hits frequently. They have a 25¢ double joker progressive, a 25¢ multi-game progressive ( I hit last month ). Most of the area on the first floor is smoking. The area down by the horse simulcasting has a 25¢ DDB progressive. I Hit the royal on this twice ( 1 last year and 1 this year ).
The only bad thing about  the 1st floor are the chairs. Those chairs are the "ORIGINAL CHAIRS" since the place openned. If you are playing there for any lenght of time you start HURTING. I don`t think I have to tell you where you are hurting. " OH THE PAIN TO HIT A ROYAL"
THAN01, welcome to the forum

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

I agree that the chairs are awful on the first floor.  They kill me.  I have discussed this withmanagement more than once.  Told them I would play more if chairs were at least 19th century.  Still there though. 

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Those chairs must have came from the Coliseum.