May Contest v. The End Of The World

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: May Contest v. The End Of The World

Post by shadowman »

1st to 1000
1st to 2000
1st to 3000
Onward and upward SM.
 Thanks. Not sure if it's anything meaningful other than getting my money's worth out of my computer.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

and your posts are constructive also you help  the newer players

bubbagene
Forum Rookie

Post by bubbagene »

Wow the new leader has over 40,000,my high so far is 7,600 lol.
  I cant post on the chat so I will do it here. I have never been dealt a royal flush or 4 aces with a kicker. I have gotten a few royals and a few 4 aces with a kicker on the draw,this does no good in these contest lol.
    I have gotten 3 aces several times in this contest but on my extra action hands I have gotten maybe 2 hands with 4 of a kind. I seem to do better when I just get 2 aces.
  If I get 4 to a royal I never get a royal flush except one time on the 100 hand game I got 2. Never get them on single or 3 hand games. I do better with 3 or even 2 to a royal.  Its gotton so bad Iam thinking of dumping the 4 to a royal and just holding the ace lol,just kidding but man its depressing.

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Theory on "END OF WORLD".Preemptive-Disclaimer: If you completely understand the sentiment of this post you may refrain from reading it. I believe the world did end and we are now living in another one. The reason we can't tell the difference is that by pure random chance the new world is exactly like the old one.  Our minds can't differentiate...and so the "change" goes unnoticed.It is an inverse dynamic to the mental state achieved by changing machines where one notices a change that actually doesn't exist; due again to the perturbation of normal random fluctuation.If we can notice something that hasn't happened, then logically the reverse should be possible; to miss what has happened.~FK is gone, but he has been replaced with an exact replica.P.S. The end of the world may also have been canceled due to lack of interest.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

the sound reasons for me changing machines are getting to a corner machine(more leg room) keys stick, smoker

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Wow the new leader has over 40,000,my high so far is 7,600 lol.
  I cant post on the chat so I will do it here. I have never been dealt a royal flush or 4 aces with a kicker. I have gotten a few royals and a few 4 aces with a kicker on the draw,this does no good in these contest lol.
    I have gotten 3 aces several times in this contest but on my extra action hands I have gotten maybe 2 hands with 4 of a kind. I seem to do better when I just get 2 aces.
  If I get 4 to a royal I never get a royal flush except one time on the 100 hand game I got 2. Never get them on single or 3 hand games. I do better with 3 or even 2 to a royal.  Its gotton so bad Iam thinking of dumping the 4 to a royal and just holding the ace lol,just kidding but man its depressing.

I was dealt 4 aces but of course I was playing DWB! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

bubbagene
Forum Rookie

Post by bubbagene »

Things have really dried up today. I played 8 sessions without even getting to 6,000. It always seems when the contest get to near the end the hands dry up. Granted my best hand was like 7,8oo but I would get a few 6,000 hands.
  Total played so far is 37 sessions with 14 over 6,000. I was at 29 sessions with 14 over 6,000  yesterday. Iam done with this today,