Gambling With an Edge June 2nd

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Gambling With an Edge June 2nd

Post by Frank Kneeland »

We'll be having on Nolan Dalla tonight, a poker player and writer who is currently the Media Director for the World Series of Poker.With the SOP in full swing it should be a good one.More on the M progressive strategies...and a report of what's been going on over there since the bank was turned on.Our Live Air-Time is: 7 PM Thursday nights on KLAV Talk-Radio 1230am In Las Vegas. You can listen live at: http://www.klav1230am.com/~FK

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Tell your sound tech. to turn up the volume on Bob Dancer`s microphone. We can hardly hear him.

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Tell your sound tech. to turn up the volume on Bob Dancer`s microphone. We can hardly hear him. And you are complaining about that. Hmm...no accounting for taste.Oh alright, I'll mention it.~FK

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I`m not complaining. I`m making a suggestion.

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

I`m not complaining. I`m making a suggestion.I was just making a funny that some people might like not being able to hear Bob. We kid each other a lot, mostly him taking shots at me. Only problem, I can't say much, I deserve them.~FK

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

We'll be having on Nolan Dalla tonight, a poker player and writer who is currently the Media Director for the World Series of Poker.~FK
I'm afraid Mr. Dalla didn't make it. We played a pre-recorded interview with the real MIT Blackjack Team managers part 1. There was a lot of other stuff as well on current events.~FK

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

I'm afraid Mr. Dalla didn't make it. Nolan is fine and we are rescheduling him in the near future.~FK

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

[QUOTE=Frank Kneeland]We'll be having on Nolan Dalla tonight, a poker player and writer who is currently the Media Director for the World Series of Poker.~FK
I'm afraid Mr. Dalla didn't make it. We played a pre-recorded interview with the real MIT Blackjack Team managers part 1. There was a lot of other stuff as well on current events.~FK[/QUOTE]
 Fire the bum. If you'd like i could be a guest. I can whistle "Bridge Over the River Kwai"

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Fire the bum.If you'd like i could be a guest. I can whistle "Bridge Over the River Kwai" He had a good reason for missing the show, so Bob & I aren't overacting.  He is an amazing potential guest. Here's what I said on vpFREE.Look at it this way, if everyone was perfect they would have a better ending for this sentence.~FKP.S. The hardest thing I can whistle is, "In the grip of stronger stuff" by Ian Anderson. We could do a duet. Now we just have to figure out how to convince Bob whistling is "gambling related".

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

You mean his name isn't Jethro Tull?