game selection and choices

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
AFcruit
Forum Rookie

game selection and choices

Post by AFcruit »

I have been watching the game selection for couple weeks.  Seems to me it is a little out of control.  IE:  too many games with 200 hands and maybe 10 players.  The is ne now with the same game 10 time n a row with 5 players maximum.  If you just load one of the same game and 25-30 players it cleans up the process of selection for the rest of us.  Plus if you
win awards are based on numbers of players.  personally i wont play anything with over 100
hands.  i also feel if you enter a game play it, dont just wait till everyone else has so you can see what top score you have to have to win..

just had to do some venting, and i still have problems getting on to chat.  that is my problem
with sattellite company, not vp.  this  to me is still the best site for me to be right now.

thanks wm.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

AF  I totally agree too many of the same challenges.  To many hands ,My suggestion is when you create a challenge you have to do the challenge before you create another. Also rather than having to wait for someone to open the challenge the creator plays first.  same goes for someone entering a challenge you complete the challenge before you can enter another.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Anything over 150 hands I agree is too many-and 50 hands are not enough!