Isle LC VP down soon

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Isle LC VP down soon

Post by Lucky Larry »

The Isle Lake Charles is undergoing multiple renovations and machine moves.   During the next few weeks VP is being moved to the open area to make room for high rollers and a VIP area. Techs tell us VP may be down a day or two during the move. You may want to call before you head over.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Update from an Isle slot tech. He's going to call me when VP goes down. He said it should be down about 4-5 days due to relocation move and waiting for State Gaming Board certification. I'll try to post when I get the call.

ravenbynight111

Post by ravenbynight111 »

larry raven have you got a update on the isle vp move.I am going over for that dinner saturday. Let me know thanks raven

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

raven,
I'll give a quick call and see if I can find out.

LL

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

raven,
According to one of the hosts VP should be up within the next two -three hours - awaiting "State re-certification of the new setup and chips".   Hopefully, "chips" doesn't mean a lowering of the pay returns. If you see a lowering of the pay tables please post we won't be coming over this weekend.

thanks,

LL