Gambling With an Edge July 21st

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Gambling With an Edge July 21st

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Bill Zender is coming on.

I will also be announcing on-air the changes at M that I just received about 10
min ago.

And lastly, I have a major announcement to make that may come as a shock to some
of you, and possibly please others. I hoping more are in the former category.

Our Live Air-Time is: 7 PM Thursday nights on KLAV Talk-Radio 1230am In Las
Vegas. You can listen live at: http://www.klav1230am.com/

Or you can download it later from my site or Bob's.

~FK

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Frank,there are many pro's/gaming advisors out there. Is there any others besides Bob that give classes? Curtis, Grochowski, Wong, Tamburin et al. even Kneeland                                     Thanks                                       Ed

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Frank,there are many pro's/gaming advisors out there. Is there any others besides Bob that give classes? Curtis, Grochowski, Wong, Tamburin et al. even Kneeland                                     Thanks                                       EdI think only Bob's doing it now.If you can get enough people interested, I might be talked into it.My classes, if I did them, would be far more intensive than Bob's. I only know how to train professional team players. I know nothing of the needs of recreational players.~FK

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Frank:

Sorry to hear you are leaving the show. Given your announced career change, will you still be participating in the forum? Hope the answer is yes.

Fergie72
Forum Newbie

Post by Fergie72 »

Frank,You will be sorely missed on the show. I am sure Mr. Munchkin will fill in admirably but it just wont be the same. I want to thank you for the many hours of entertainment and information you have provided me through the links on your website (not just Gambling With an Edge). You really are a very talented and unique individual and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. What are your future plans? If they involve media I would like to be able to follow your work.Godspeed