Palms downgrade

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
royal flush
Video Poker Master

Re: Palms downgrade

Post by royal flush »

you are right why play bad games when we can play better games

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

I wasn't crying.  You weren't watching me.  I DO have a right to play FPDW at Stations and I will.   You don't have to know how to spell annoying to be anoying.
Hey jm, that was a very mean....but admittedly funny...retort!  Don't be so hard on backsider's advice or he may decide not to continue to bless us with any more pearls of wisdom.  I continue to be impressed with his self-proclaimed qualifications and astute insights such as these:Im no math wiz by a longshot and Im not an apIm not as smart as most people and Im having a hard time understanding this, thats all. Complain about what? I have no poblems or issuesI used to "break the seals" on my electricity meter and run it upside down so it would go backwards then resealits a good bet these people had never owned a business [Possible, though unknown, context: Either (1) If he owned a business and has the experience he claims others are devoid of, he ran it dishonestly, or (2) if he didn't, because of his own sense of morals and right and wrong, he believes every business must cheat or steal]I almost always lie about how Im doing no matter who I talk to.Im not good enough to know any strategy well enough to verify anyone [PRESUMED CONTEXT: so therefore he "knows" no one else could know strategy well enough][The next two are consecutive posts:]  We all lose more than we win and dont get confused by people who say they dont. I dont know if "we all lose more than we win" is really correct[From a single post:] It only takes one person to get a forum going in the right direction ... It also only takes one person to ruin a forum [What happens if the one person who moves forums in the right direction AND the one person who ruins forums are both posting? Too complicated to ponder, I guess.  More importantly, is backsider the one person to move this forum in the right direction...or is he the one person to ruin this forum?  Either way, his views are a constant source of entertainment and he does not seem to be needlessly encumbered by desiring that his posts be correct statements or accurately reflect reality].Plus, backsider is always so very considerate and thoughtful to those who have differing opinions from him...and his hero.  I don't have time now to extract examples thereof, but I assure you there are adequate examples in past posts to provide enjoyment and amusement from his well-meaning and good-natured characterizations of those with whom he finds disagreement.Celebrate the diversity of opinions!  Carry on!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

NEW, you are a funny guy keep up the good werk ERRR.......  work. I just channeled my inner backsLider  sorry

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

new2vp, although im not the sharpest tool in the shed (and you can add that to whatever you want to call what you just spent all that time posting about) one thing I can do is recognize when ive been stewing inside someones head enough to make them need to produce a compilation of what bothers them.  Im glad you dont post much because you are rude and stuck up. If you mean my hero is Frank youre right. Hes the only person Ive seen here that can take it, explain it, then joke about it without resorting to mockery as a forum tactic. 

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

[QUOTE=jm002546]I wasn't crying.  You weren't watching me.  I DO have a right to play FPDW at Stations and I will.   You don't have to know how to spell annoying to be anoying.
Hey jm, that was a very mean....but admittedly funny...retort!  Don't be so hard on backsider's advice or he may decide not to continue to bless us with any more pearls of wisdom.  I continue to be impressed with his self-proclaimed qualifications and astute insights such as these:Im no math wiz by a longshot and Im not an apIm not as smart as most people and Im having a hard time understanding this, thats all. Complain about what? I have no poblems or issuesI used to "break the seals" on my electricity meter and run it upside down so it would go backwards then resealits a good bet these people had never owned a business [Possible, though unknown, context: Either (1) If he owned a business and has the experience he claims others are devoid of, he ran it dishonestly, or (2) if he didn't, because of his own sense of morals and right and wrong, he believes every business must cheat or steal]I almost always lie about how Im doing no matter who I talk to.Im not good enough to know any strategy well enough to verify anyone [PRESUMED CONTEXT: so therefore he "knows" no one else could know strategy well enough][The next two are consecutive posts:]  We all lose more than we win and dont get confused by people who say they dont. I dont know if "we all lose more than we win" is really correct[From a single post:] It only takes one person to get a forum going in the right direction ... It also only takes one person to ruin a forum [What happens if the one person who moves forums in the right direction AND the one person who ruins forums are both posting? Too complicated to ponder, I guess.  More importantly, is backsider the one person to move this forum in the right direction...or is he the one person to ruin this forum?  Either way, his views are a constant source of entertainment and he does not seem to be needlessly encumbered by desiring that his posts be correct statements or accurately reflect reality].Plus, backsider is always so very considerate and thoughtful to those who have differing opinions from him...and his hero.  I don't have time now to extract examples thereof, but I assure you there are adequate examples in past posts to provide enjoyment and amusement from his well-meaning and good-natured characterizations of those with whom he finds disagreement.Celebrate the diversity of opinions!  Carry on!You're right, NEW.  What was I thinking?  .[/QUOTE]

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Closing as this has become more about each other than the topic at hand. Feel free to start another topic with the original subject in mind.