Palms, Sams Town, and other local lv casi

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
damule
VP Veteran

Re: Palms, Sams Town, and other local lv casi

Post by damule »

But how many people here do that, and then how many people post those pretty pictures of big jackpot hits on less than fullpay machines? In fact I scour now and then and I dont recall ever seeing any pictures posted or big hits on the +positive games.

Guess you missed this...

http://forum.videopoker.com/forum/forum ... D=3189&KW=

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

new2vp, I didnt see any mention of this threads topic in your post. webman closed the other thread down because you turned a topic of discussion into something personal about me.That's ok, I trust that Webman can do his job well without you helping him with his moderation duties.  Sometimes threads get off their original subject due to one person building upon what another said; that's often what makes them more interesting than others.You must not have read my post well if you interpreted that one as a personal attack.  If I recall, I opened by chastising jm for being too hard on you and closed by asking for more discussion from both sides.  In between, there were basically a series of some of your previous posts.   Is it wrong for me to quote you?  I think that's encouraged here for continuity so new readers can understand the context of a statement.  They even have a button to press to easily make quote boxes.Did you feel that my re-printing your words was a personal attack?  I admit that some lines appeared to be contradictory, perhaps made up as if someone were creating a fictional character, but certainly I thought it was better to give you the benefit of the doubt and let others judge for themselves. please take a lesson from FrankOh, that's right, if I remember, 
you recently stated, "If you mean my hero is Frank youre right."That is not what I meant, but let's look at a chronology of quotes to find out exactly WHEN your contempt for Frank turned to adulation and WHO you might be indicating is your ACTUAL idol.  Others might see it differently.  Here, again, I will let YOUR words speak for themselves for the most part.  Hopefully, your own words will not be viewed as a personal attack on you, your veracity, actions or your motives.Unless noted otherwise, all the following are your words, not mine, describing what you wrote about Frank.You say this expecting that someone will believe you? I'm sure you just lost credibility with more than just me.I had heard of Frank Kneeland and thought he too might be a little different in what he brings to the table so it caught my interest. Not so sure now.Directed at new2vp:  i know you're sympathetic of Frank2000 hands in an hour? 1 hand every 1.8 sec? If i were wealthy i'd bet you on that one.    Frank rubs some people the wrong way not out of jelousy but because of his delivery, I know some of the history here with Mr. X aka babybuba and if there's any disrespect going around it's what some of you have provided with him not being here. If Frank wants to tape him then whats wrong with listening to what they both talk about? You're also disrespecting Frank by saying what you did about his branching out. A few posts here and he sure does seem to know what he's doing.   <Does this seem to follow from the previous tone?  What was it that Frank decided to do that caused this change in your attitude towards him?>I consider my previous issue with him closed and i'm capable of moving on.I still don't believe him but i accepted his explanation and have moved on.    <Contradictory phrases in a single sentence?  Yes on No?I wish you nothing but the best...and I hope I finally got around to commenting on that final statement that you thought I was negligent in omitting.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

lets all hit royals

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

lets all hit royals You're a great person!  Just like most all of the posters here!

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

new2vp, I changed my attitude about Frank for 2 reasons, first he is very respectful to players of all types and of all opinions on all the forums, and second because he sent me a book to my home just as he promised to. I dont know what issue you hold against me and it doesnt matter or why you put in the effort to look up my posts and go on and on about them, but please stop trying to imply that you are too smart for me. As into yourself as you are, youd be surprised.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself:

. As into yourself as you are, youd be surprised.

backsider,

This sentence alone proves New2vp is too smart for you. What the heck does this even mean? 

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

backsider, Don't worry. Your secret about being smart is safe with me.  I promise not to tell anyone.

Mikeinri
Forum Regular

Post by Mikeinri »

Another thread about a very legitimate issue that has degenerated into personal sniping and bull****.

backsider
VP Veteran

Post by backsider »

Another thread about a very legitimate issue that has degenerated into personal sniping and bull****.

I agree. The fact that damule also had to enter without a legitimate contribution shows what some of these people would rather be doing here. I tried, but I digress.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Sorry, with another poster, I might be moved by emoticon tears, but not from someone whose contributions to recent threads comprise...may i suggest you get your eyes examined?Its very anoying watching grown men and women cry over something they think they have a right to play.you are rude and stuck up.webman had to shut down the original one due to a thoughtless personal attack     <without acknowledging how original attacks started or who fired first shot><The next two need to be taken together while ignoring damule's contribution that suggested a previous post was
inaccurate; damule provided a link to a jackpot on a previously posted
positive game>In fact I scour now and then and I dont recall ever seeing any pictures posted or big hits on the +positive games.The fact that damule also had to enter without a legitimate contribution shows what some of these people would rather be doing here.Is it all in the mind? <maybe in someone's mind>