player club awards

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
mjterry
Forum Rookie

player club awards

Post by mjterry »

ok, so its been 6 weeks since the last question about the PCT and the response was a couple weeks, ive gone from 250000 to 337000 since then and nothing yet. no awards, no wins, no top 10, no 4 aces, no royals, fits in with the story of my life.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You still have a good ways to go before the initial award level. We'll be posting the levels here before long.We also would like to add some lower-tier awards in the near future, such as some free days of Gold Membership.

jim18

Post by jim18 »

I am wondering if other players are interested in PLAYERS CLUB TOTAL, which I think is the total number of hands played since joining this site?What does VP.com do with this information?How can I use this information, unless I have some benchmarks to compare my total to?At a rate of 500 hands per hour, I am on average playing 50 hours per month.  Is that normal or should I see a therapist, about getting my life back?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The Players Club is simply a reference to your amount of play on the site. We don't have plans to post other people's totals, though people are of course welcome to share. If it became a competition, people might just deal a whole bunch of hands paying no attention to their play, which would take away from the enjoyment of playing at your own pace. That of course is also the danger in offering awards for different tiers. So the "awards" so to speak will be simple... free days of gold membership, and likely a shirt at a very high level. Contests will still be the primary way of earning nice prizes on the site.Gearing up for our show in October, we've been slow to get the tiers posted and I apologize for that.

jim18

Post by jim18 »

WebmanThanks for the fast response.I understand your position on rewards, and it makes sense to me.  However, I am not after rewards.All that I am trying to do is make the best use of PCT on a personal level.