challenge won't load

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
doris13
Video Poker Master

challenge won't load

Post by doris13 »

webman,i entered a challenge but when i got the chat can't connect message i refreshed.well, i got the chat to connect but now the game won't load.i have tried logging out and logging back in,leaving site and coming back and cleaning cache but the game will not load.the challenge is good times pay.please help. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

When you clear the cache, make sure you aren't on the videopoker.com site. IE won't clear a page that you're on already sometimes. I'm pretty sure that's the problem.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

tried again this morning,even cleared cache again, offsite again,but all i get is preparing game and then nothing but blue screen.to those in challenge,i'm sorry,i am trying to complete it.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hmmm... Can you play good times pay in normal (not challenge) mode right now?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

just tried and no i can't.funny tho,before i hit the refresh i had the games up and before i picked 1 was when i refreshed.

Nana Tina
Forum Rookie

Post by Nana Tina »

Webman I am having the same problem today. It is challenge 171632. I have logged out, turned off the computer numerous times and it still will not load, regular games are OK.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

webman,i still can't load good times pay;it says preparing game but screen stays blue.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Doris, what web browser are you using?
Let me know what steps you are taking to clear your browser cache.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

using internet explorer 9 and i have gone to my security site as well as help and settings to clear browser cache.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Okay, please try the following: 1) go to google.com instead of the videopoker.com web site, making sure the site isn't open in any tabs or windows. 2) press Ctrl+Shift+Delete 3) Select "temporary internet files" but not cookies or anything else 4) hit "delete" Then return and try opening a game of Good Times Pay