Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
doris13
Video Poker Master

irene

Post by doris13 »

just read mandatory evacuations for atlantic city 6 am tomorrow

katipug

Post by katipug »

Doris are you going to miss Trace Adkins?? Stay safe, will be thinking about you Katipug

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Best wishes and thoughts are with all of you on the East Coast. As a veteran of many hurricanes who lives on the Texas coast, don't take chances. Many hurricane veterans were killed in Hurricane Ike because they figured they could ride it out. The storm surge killed them. Items and homes can be replaced - lives can not. Be careful and smart.

LL and Sweet C

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

The Borgata cancelled all their shows this weekend. Trace Atkins show is next weekend.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

We got flooded two weeks ago and it looks bad for this weekend. Mr boops got sandbags today to hopefully block the water from entering the house but other than that what does a person do? I really can't deal with another flood and wet rugs
again)
-:

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

thanks kati,show is next weekend and i am still going! boops hope you and mr boops will be safe.

farc
Forum Regular

Post by farc »

Taj called me to say don't come. they were giving away a great coffee pot that I really wanted. they said they would re-schedule the event. Am I still entitled to it if I'm not there? I know in the great scheme  of things that this is very small but it keeps me from being scared.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

boop,
Thoughts are with you this weekend. Been there several times thanks to hurricanes and tropical depressions.

FYI: we store cinder blocks to put under furniture when the flooding starts but the sheet rock mold is the biggest post issue.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I sincerely hope all of our AC friends made it through the storm. I hear that flooding will still be a problem for many over the next week. Best of luck to all, from a Florida hurricane veteran.