rating on bob dancer product

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
keno3699
Forum Rookie

rating on bob dancer product

Post by keno3699 »

i'm new to video poker and i'm thinking about purchasing bob's product. just want some feedback on and about his product for video poker.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

i'm new to video poker and i'm thinking about purchasing bob's product. just want some feedback on and about his product for video poker.

Which product are you interested in? He offers many products. If you are asking about Video Poker For Winners, you should download the free trial to see if it has any appeal to you.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

My opinion from sampling his newest VPFW vs. the WinPoker products of the past (particularly 6.0) -- the new stuff is junk compared to WinPoker. I had so much trouble getting the thing to work comfortably that I had to contact him to work out what seemed to be very odd operational kinks. Even that didn't really suffice so I sent it back to my publisher. I chose not to do the review on it because I didn't want to sound biased to Dean Zamzow's software (WinPoker)--which would have created even more controversy.

keno3699
Forum Rookie

Post by keno3699 »

thanks i'll try that out.  did you use video poker for winners and if so did you like

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

thanks i'll try that out.  did you use video poker for winners and if so did you like it.

My personal favorite has always been WinPoker6.0, which used to be hawked by Dancer until VPFW was released. Dean Zamzow was really the person behind WP6.0, Dancer was just the salesman. That said, i think VPFW is nice in terms of graphics/sounds/game variations but it's not worth it if you have WP6.0. It may be worth it for you, though. You can get a sampling of WinPoker 6.0(Zamzow software)also.

duckhunter
Forum Rookie

Post by duckhunter »

I also agree, the only fun thing about the VPFW was the new games that were added.  I have emailed them several times about a update or patch for Full Screen like the Old 6.0 but none yet

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

YEAH,I WISHED THE VPFW WOULD BE FULL SCREEN TOO.MY CPU ISN'T ENOUGH,AS BOBS'VOICE IS GARBLED IN INTRODUCTION.WE BOUGHT IT FOR OUR COMPUTERS,BUT ONLY CAN INSTALL ON ONE,AND NOT ON MY WIFES LAPTOP TOO.LOVE HIS BOOK THOUGH ON MILLION DOLLAR POKER.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

YEAH,I WISHED THE VPFW WOULD BE FULL SCREEN TOO.MY CPU ISN'T ENOUGH,AS BOBS'VOICE IS GARBLED IN INTRODUCTION.WE BOUGHT IT FOR OUR COMPUTERS,BUT ONLY CAN INSTALL ON ONE,AND NOT ON MY WIFES LAPTOP TOO.LOVE HIS BOOK THOUGH ON MILLION DOLLAR POKER.Scorpio2,    Don't YELL at us <smile>.    You need to ask WM to give you a hand with that second computer.  All is not lost!

clwn2

Post by clwn2 »

I like the VPFW program.  It has lots of bells and whistles that Winpoker did not have like the slot club and risk of ruin anylizers.  It seems that Bobs program get kind of a bad rap on VP forums.  It is not perfect but atleast you can count on new editions coming out.  

I also have Winpoker.  Looks like Mr. Zamzow has lost interest in improving his product.  I tried to contact him a while back about the version for a Pocket PC  but never got a response.  I always get return emails from Bob.  I don't have the time for bad customer service...

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

sorry mike a, our computer at work has to be on large caps,sometimes forget,in heat of battle to turn back,