Doble Pay Poker Flash Problem

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
faygo
Video Poker Master

Doble Pay Poker Flash Problem

Post by faygo »

Webman

Downloaded Double Pay Poker. After approximately 3 hands, I get an error message telling me Internet Explorer is having a problem with the Flash Player and is shutting down.  Happened every time I tried today(6 Times)

Is there a newer version than Adobe 9 and problem is on my end or is the site experiencing difficulties? 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This is the first I have heard of this and it works here... perhaps a problem with your flash player but it's hard to say based on a single case.  We can wait to see if anyone else reports it, but in the meantime try getting the latest flash player and let me know if it solves it.

I suggest closing all of your browser windows both before and after installing from the following link:
http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Thank you Webman. So far so good, played about 20 hands and it didn't shut down.

Mike

summary
Forum Newbie

Post by summary »

I've been having the same problem. I downloaded the software from the link you provided and, after 3 hands, my browser shut down. :-(

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I've been having the same problem. I downloaded the software from the link you provided and, after 3 hands, my browser shut down. :-( After installing the new flash player, make sure you close all your browser windows and then try again.

summary
Forum Newbie

Post by summary »

I've done that. Still having the same problem. I did get to play a few more hands first, though. It slows down for a couple of hands before I get the browser message and everything closes up.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is it only happening for you in Double Pay?  Sounds like it could be a memory issue within the program.  I'll have the developers look into it. Can you type the exact message that appears so I can pass that along?

summary
Forum Newbie

Post by summary »

Yes, Double Pay is the only one that shuts the browser down. It seems like a problem with my browser, though, not with the game...   The box says:" Yahoo Browser has encountered a problem and needs to close".
(I'm sure that was informative!)
The error signature provided was
 AppName:ybrowse.exe  AppVer:2006.8.11.1 
 ModName:flash9.ocx  ModVer:9.0.16.0 Offset 00001897
I don't know if that's any help. The error report, itself, was very lengthy, I assume, in code. I guess I could cut and paste that, if it would be helpful.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No need for the full error report.  I'll see if I can determine anything.  Thanks!