Disruptive Ad

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Disruptive Ad

Post by OTABILL »

The Crest Toothpaste ad seems to always get stuck when today's contest is loading on my wife's computer.  Just had the same experience with my computer. No problem with other ads. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is it above the game,  to the right, or a pre-roll video ad?

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Webman

It is the pre-video. Everytime it shows up when my wife is playing it doesn't play right . It is very slow and choppy.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, we'll contact the ad supplier on the pre-rolls.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Thanks!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

The Crest Ad continues to be disruptive on both my computer and my wife's. Now the Pima Medical ad is doing the same!! Is this a conspiracy to get us to become silver/gold (LOL).

I might add that for my wife, every few games, her machine hangs up when the side ads are changing. Only way she gets a deal is to click on refresh ads.  Since she never has this problem at other sites (Slingo for example), it isn't the computer. We wouldn't mind the ads if they worked properly.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Make sure you don't have any other tabs/windows open when playing.If that doesn't help, can you post some specs about your machine (processor, ram, graphics etc)? I can help you locate these if you're unsure.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Wife's machine is a Windows Vista intel core 2 processor, toshiba laptop. Up until recently, there never was a problem. Just in the last few weeks. Again, it happens sporatically. She can go two/three games in a row without any difficulty, then it seizes regardless of the side ads.

I have not have any problems except for the preroll crest/PMI ads and then not always. Once game starts, it goes smoothly.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Looks like the Crest ad has been fixed. Thanks Webman!