oct contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
stanley steamer
Forum Newbie

oct contest

Post by stanley steamer »

I just joined up basic member. I cant play in the contest the game frezzing. It took 10 minutes to play one single hand? What good is this? Is it the ads slowing this down? Iam sorry I joined. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sounds like something is funky on your system. Gameplay should be very smooth. Are you able to play the non-contest games alright?

RANY BUCZ
Forum Newbie

Post by RANY BUCZ »

Webman~  Looking at the current Oct Contest Leaders, Bonus.  The highest score right now is 1132.  By my calculations, they would have gotten at the very least 12 Super X spins.  I just finished a game of 100 hands, and I got ONE spin, on spin #12.  That is 88 hands WITHOUT a single spin.  Is there something wrong with my computer, or am I playing the game wrong????  Please Help.Ranyemail address removed  by admin- suggest not posting in public forum

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Stanley, I have played about 30 sessions I have had several sessions with one or two STP come up so you are doing nothing wrong also your computer is just fine. good luck

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No, that's just the way the mop flops sometimes. It's very rare that someone would get that many in a single session. As we always learn in these contests... the very rare things are what win.I'm sure someone could post a distribution chart showing the number of multipliers you could expect in a session, with the odds of each. but that someone is not me this late at night.

Leggss
Forum Newbie

Post by Leggss »

Why do you lose all your bonus points when you hit a 10X?  That happened to me this morning.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Trick or treat... the 2x through 8x are all treats. 10X gets you a trick... no more bonus. That's by design... a full description of the bonus points can be found in the contest rules (click "contest rules" above the contest game window).