video poker.com poker room

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
xobrut
Forum Rookie

video poker.com poker room

Post by xobrut »

these games are listed on their home page, but they have no knowledge of these games. Video Poker GamesVideo Poker Tournament GamesBETA Practice: Want to start off slow and learn the game of Triple Play Video Poker? Play in our practice game available every half hour in the Video Poker Tournament Lobby. You don’t have to spend any points to play – so you can relax & enjoy as you learn the game. The following Video Poker Tournaments will be available throughout the day in the Video Poker Lobby. All the Tournaments below will require a 250 VPt. Buy-in. See the Video Poker Schedule for a complete list of tournament timesBETA Beat the Clock (Beginner): Everyone begins with a balance of Zero credits. Each time you score a ranking head you earn credits. You have 8 minutes to complete exactly 50 video poker hands. We repeat you MUST complete 50 hands before the clock runs out. If you don’t complete 50 hands in 8 minutes, you’re disqualified and score a DNF “did not finish”. For those who make it, it’s a mix of quick decision making speed & skill as the player with the highest score wins.BETA Beat the Clock (Advanced): Getting the hang of Beat the Clock Beginner? Now try this version of our Video Poker tournament with only 6 minutes to complete exactly 50 hands! BETA Beat the Clock (Experts) WARNING, ONLY EXPERTS ALLOWED PAST THIS POINT! With just 4 minutes to complete 50 hands, it’s a race unlike any other. Make the right decision and don’t look back. BETA Speed Race: Fast and furious is the way to win this tournament! Everyone begins with a balance of zero credits and you earn credits every time you score a ranking hand. You have 15 minutes to play as many hands as you can. The more hands you play the better your chance of earning more credits. BETA Beat the Balance: Each player begins with a balance of only 200 credits which allows you to play 13 hands without ever winning any credits. But to finish the tournament you must complete exactly 50 total hands or else be disqualified with a DNF (did not finish). This means you’re going to have to balance when to take a big risk and when to play it safe. The player with the highest score who has played 50 hands wins. Tournament runs for 10 minutes.BETA Push Your Luck: Each player begins with a balance of 150 credits. You must complete a minimum of 25 hands but after that it’s your decision. Push your luck and keep going or to stay with the score you have and hope it’s good enough. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the tourney standings which updates every 30 seconds. The ultimate in video poker strategy tournaments. they say Hello,Thank you for contacting ZEN Customer Support.We are
unaware of any such tournaments. Videopoker.com is an affiliate of ours but we
do not run or control their website. Please contact them with your
inquiry.Thank you and have a wonderful day. Regards,Your ZEN
Entertainment Support Team any idea webman?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Which games were you inquiring about specifically? Would you mind sharing your initial inquiry that they responded to? I'm sure we can sort it out.

SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Post by SleazyRider »

these games are listed on their home page, but they have no knowledge of these games.

I assume that by "listed on their home page" you refer to the Zen.com web site.  This information is clearly outdated.  I have been playing in their tournaments since Sept. 2010 and it was outdated then.

You cannot go to the Zen.com web site and join to play in the Video Poker Tournaments.  You have to join through an affiliate.  You do not play tournaments at the Zen.com web site.  You have to download software that connects directly to the Zen Gaming servers via your internet connection.

I play regularly in the cash prize tournaments hosted by Zen Gaming.  As a service to our members, I provide community-based tech support via a topic/thread posted on this forum.

Video Poker Forum : Video Poker : Video Poker Software   Topic: Zen Poker Room - Video Poker Tournaments
This topic is about the Video Poker tournaments in the VideoPoker.com poker room run by Zen Gaming at the Zen site.  The advertisement with the link is prominantly displayed on the home page when you log in here.  It is one of the rotating ads in the large window, the one with the poker tournament table.

The title of the topic is: "Zen Poker Room - Video Poker Tournaments".   It is contained on this forum in the "Video Poker" section in the "Video Poker Software" subsection.

Kindly refer to that posted topic.  It contains everything that you need to  know  to download the software and start playing in the tournaments.  Only play in the cash prize tournaments.  All the others except possibly the qualification tournaments are a waste of time and points.  If you have any questions or problems, post them in that topic and I will attempt to answer them.

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

the tournaments i listed were copied and pasted from the video poker.com/pokerroom main page....... i emailed them to find out where i could play these games...i listed their response

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I don't see it on this page, can you give more specific instructions so I can locate it?http://www.videopoker.com/poker_room/

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

under quick links,click on video poker......on home page

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

it is not on the link you provided.........after you download their software it is on their homepage...under quick links------------------click on play video poker

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Alright, well those they should certainly know about there. I suggest emailing them again with the above information, describing how to find those exact links.

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

i emailed 4 times in the last 6 weeks and got the one reply noted above.......you may be the only one that can get through, since we got to their site through you,,,,..

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I'll see what I can find out. Thanks.