video poker.com poker room

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
SleazyRider
Forum Rookie

Re: video poker.com poker room

Post by SleazyRider »

Webman,

I obtained the tournament information in question above using the following procedure.

Clicking on the icon installed on the desktop by the Zen software download brings up the login window.

Logging in opens up the Zen application main window, which Zen refers to as the Lobby. This is apparently what xobrut refers to as their homepage.  There is a "Home" button, but the window does not look like a browser window and has no address line.

At the bottom left of the window there is a "quick Links" label with four large buttons below. Click on the large "Play Video Poker" button.

This pops open a browser window with an address line.

The internet address is:

http://games.nlop.com/static/vpc/howtowin/video.html

Clicking on the address here will open the browser window.  Scroll down to the botom to get the tournaments list.

If the question is how to play in Zen videopoker tournaments, the answer is simple.  In the Zen application main window, the Lobby, next to the Home Button is the Tournaments button.  Clicking on the Tournament Button displays some additional buttons beneath. Click on the Video Poker Button displays a pane in the main window titled Video Poker Tournaments.  This contains a list of the tournaments available in the next hour and a registration button for each. 

I sorta figure that the real time display of the tournament registration list is what is actually available, any other documentation nonwithstanding.  Note that all the tournaments listed on nlop.com are labelled BETA.  I always figured that beta software doesn't come with any guarantees.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

SleazyRider, thank you for taking the time to locate that. I agree, it is probably a documentation error. To enter the video poker tournaments that are currently available, follow the instructionsfrom SleazyRider below:[quote]f the question is how to play in Zen videopoker tournaments, the answer
is simple.  In the Zen application main window, the Lobby, next to the
Home Button is the Tournaments button.  Clicking on the Tournament
Button displays some additional buttons beneath. Click on the Video
Poker Button displays a pane in the main window titled Video Poker
Tournaments.  This contains a list of the tournaments available in the
next hour and a registration button for each. [/quote]

xobrut
Forum Rookie

Post by xobrut »

i have been playing those tournaments for a year or so.......i was only asking about the beta tournaments ............don't know about beta, beginning to think this is a question that will never be answered..maybe a question that should never have been asked.......

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

My guess is, those were the original offerings when video poker was first being offered on the platform in beta.