Build a Wheel Poker

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Onenickelmiracl

Re: Build a Wheel Poker

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

If you have been playing and "filled in some slices" IF you switch games do you lose those slices?? 

Unless the game is different than played here, no. I have tried switching games here on the site and it kept the wheel segments.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I love this game!

My understanding is that the 4000 and 10000 tiles are weighted to be rarity, but the "filled in" tiles have an equal 1 in 6 chance of being spun...

One suggestion! When you win the amount on the spin and the number jumps forward, it gets all pixely... smooth that out for me!I have had FHs a few times and rarely hit the non white segment big ones. Also twice I thought 3OAK filled the whole board. Does the game sometimes do this with 3OAK or did I completely ignore FHs twice? I can say right now I am 90% confident the colored segments have also a weighted chance of being won. I think my experience is telling me that right now, but I am going to start recording my wheels and the results.

Mutton412
Forum Rookie

Post by Mutton412 »

You can switch games all you like.  As long as you don't change the denomination or cash out, you won't lose the slices you already have.

deadhead65
Forum Newbie

Post by deadhead65 »

No, you can switch types of game without losing your pie slices...wheel is per person's session, regardless of game, until they fill it up, reset it (cash out with consolation), or just walk away.