VP Games

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
ground control
Forum Rookie

VP Games

Post by ground control »

Webman
you indicated in one of your post that the game should not duplicate the same card in the next hand if that is a hold card. Example: if I'm holding A K Q J of clubs, discard a 10 of heart, the 10 of Heart should not come back in the replacement card. Am I correct????????? Further, you indicated that you would be testing the games to insure this was not happening. Has that test been done??? I ask the question because I see this happen a lot in the games.
Thanks for your reply.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That's correct, and we did test without finding any error. Nobody else has reported this happening. What exact game are you playing? Perhaps you are playing so quickly that a spade looks like a club, etc?

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

Webman

I do play fast and that is possible. I also watch the cards I'm dealt it's a skill I've learned over the years. I noticed it in the game yesterday the 14th of November. If possible would you test that game again. Thanks for your reply. Ground control out...........

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

Webman
Today I played super time poker Sunday, Nov. 20th. I again notice the hold card(s) repeat in the next hand. You indicated that the games were checked and passed the test for this problem. Perhaps your results are flawed as I still notice this happens. Just because no one else has reported this does not means its not happening.

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

Webman

I do play fast and that is possible. I also watch the cards I'm dealt it's a skill I've learned over the years. I noticed it in the game yesterday the 14th of November. If possible would you test that game again. Thanks for your reply. Ground control out...........   My mental acuity is poor, but I have on occasion felt that a card I held got dropped during the draw (say draw from 2 deuces in fpdw and not end up with a paying hand).  I would be playing another hand and it would occur to me that I got skunked on the previous one. It's possible that my cutoff move actually never gave the credits a chance to noise off, which I thought was impossible. Pretty pathetic feeling.  But one session at the Palms I felt that it happened a few times.  Of course, then I would try to closely watch the hold light indicators during the draw but I never could actually catch the machine cheating me. Naturally I would quickly revert to my play as fast as possible mode and forget it, unless I got the same feeling again.  Honestly, when I'm drinking I figure I deserve whatever the machine can sneak by me.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Webman
Today I played super time poker Sunday, Nov. 20th. I again notice the hold card(s) repeat in the next hand. You indicated that the games were checked and passed the test for this problem. Perhaps your results are flawed as I still notice this happens. Just because no one else has reported this does not means its not happening.

Did you really mean "the next hand"? That is not a problem. It is the draw phase of the current hand where cards that were discarded should not appear.

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

I mean the draw............

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

ground control, do you have a digital camera with video mode? We can't duplicate this here and I would need to see an example of it happening.Anyone else experiencing this?

ground control
Forum Rookie

Post by ground control »

webman

It's not worth all of that because its a free game. I complain at times but I do enjoy playing on your site. Besides, this keeps you sharp and a member of the 1%..Enjoy your millions ha ha ha.........Thanks again