Video Poker For Winners Simulator/Trainer

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Video Poker For Winners Simulator/Trainer

Post by Webman »

Webman-you are saying when I download the free program it will give me the bought program?

The free trial and the full version are identical except one has the activation window that locks the program after the trial period expires.

If you already purchased and activated your program from a previous download, the registraion will remain on your system. So when you uninstall the software and then reinstall the new version, it will come up already activated as the full version.

Note that this is only the case for the downloaded version.  If you previously installed the cd version or you do end up with the activation window you will need to use the support center to obtain an activation code for the download version.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Thanks Webman!

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

OK I removed VPFW and I am now downloading the free trial--fingers crossed!

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

I downloaded version6 yesterday and the 10X multiplier was generated seamlessly on the 2 occasions that i received it. Thank you, Webman, for your assistance and thanks to the programming team for their revisionary work to the software.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

On the upgrade/reinstall, will it retain the custom paytables we might have generated?  How about the stats from saved sessions?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

You have to remove your previous version to download the new version.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Glitch discovered: On the Bankroll Calculator for STP Joker's, the game return % is coming up in the 64% range. So obviously, the bankroll calculator does not work properly for analyzing the game. 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Bigboy, if you notice a problem, send a note to the support address (support@videopokerforwinners.com) and that will ensure it gets entered into the system.  The developers won't check in on this thread very often but the support center is very good about passing along potential bugs to them so they can be tracked properly for resolution. Thanks!

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Bigboy, if you notice a problem, send a note to the support address (support@videopokerforwinners.com) and that will ensure it gets entered into the system.  The developers won't check in on this thread very often but the support center is very good about passing along potential bugs to them so they can be tracked properly for resolution. Thanks!

I know about the bug reporting. I just want confirmation from others that this is not an isolated problem.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

I'm no conformation for you Bigboy.  Honestly, I haven't played with the bankroll calculator.  I just take everything I have with me when I go <LOL>.  No, seriously, I just haven't messed with it any.