something for gold members

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
ceddie
Forum Newbie

something for gold members

Post by ceddie »

I am having trouble justifying keeping a good membership at the new higher prices vs getting a silver since my main interaction for VP.com is to play the contests.  One change that would make gold membership worth more for me would be to automatically have the three extra plays on the daily contests.  I don't really like some of the games and sometimes simply don't have the time to log on.  Having the advantage of the 3 extra plays automatically for Gold Members would be worth some extra money, at least to me and provide some true extra value.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Interesting idea... I'm not sure we've explored that angle. I will pass this along to see if this is possible under the current regulations.

LonesomeDove
Forum Newbie

Post by LonesomeDove »

I'm in agreement with everything you suggested too!!!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Now, if we could just get enough lawyers to be gold members, they might approve it.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hey come on now, I made a joke about lawyers not being gold members and I got into trouble. Oh how the times have changed, lol..... I concur with Dr. ceddie, I think 3 extra automatic plays on the daily contests is a capital idea.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Webman, this was suggested two months ago. Any movement on this idea?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Unfortunately, as with New2VP's idea a few weeks ago, it was determined that gold members and basic members have to be able to earn and redeem additional entries the same way. 

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

It is truly an honor being a gold member. We get so many benefits other people do not get. I am almost ashamed.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No need to be ashamed. We love our gold members and want to give you the best experience possible in contests and the rest of the site. We have some cool stuff coming up and we hope it helps you enjoy the site even more.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

It is truly an honor being a gold member. We get so many benefits other people do not get. I am almost ashamed.And to top it off, you get more smiling icons from forum members as well!Edit: Sorry for the duplicate-sounding message, Webman is too fast and beat me to the punch.