January Contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
edog743
Video Poker Master

Re: January Contest

Post by edog743 »

I am glad you find this funny Babs. You and Webman are the only ones that do find this funny. Kinda odd though since we contribute to his salary and you dont.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Webman I thought you are supposed to be like Switzerland when it came disputes like this NEUTRAL. Pretty obvious to me you picked a side on this one. Not the side that actually makes a financial contribution to your companies bottom line.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

The free side might be making a contribution  if they purchase from the .advertisers. I wouldn't  discount advertising  revenue.  On the other hand the free side shouldn't be taking umbrage with some comments on chat.
Whining is what we do best.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Edog, you just need to learn to appreciate a little smack talk. I'm sure it's all in good fun. Golds give it to basic members all the time in chat. Only fair that they can return the favor a bit in the forum. Of course, it would be better if they went Gold to return the favor. We certainly appreciate you as a Gold member and appreciate that you see the value in it enough to tell others that it's worth it. At less than a quarter a day, we certainly agree that the value is there.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I am glad I am appreciated. You never addressed the original posters plea for a gold only contest though.