political comments and discussions

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: political comments and discussions

Post by Tedlark »

Was Ford a toaster or a fridge? Kidding, kidding.

oxymoron
Forum Rookie

Post by oxymoron »

If it leads to other types of infractions (profanity, name-calling etc) then we will address those issues when they happen.

I think it's possible for people to have civil discussions about it, though I understand that talking about other subjects would avoid conflict.  If you don't want to get into a political discussion, ignore those comments and resist commenting back. Sometimes we just have to agree to disagree, though it's easy to get sucked in.

It already has led to name-calling and arguments.  I don't personally engage in political comments unless I am on a site dedicated for that purpose.  Political discussion is totally inappropriate on a website like this.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

So moron the only subject that should be talked about on chat should be video poker nothing else. You cannot be serious.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

when are you on chat oxy?never seen you and i play  on and off all day long with chat on

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Was Ford a toaster or a fridge? Kidding, kidding.
Just a lousy golfer..

AFcruit
Forum Rookie

Post by AFcruit »

I agree with edog..  If some folks want to discuss politics, so be it.  Join in if you have a "Dog" in the fight.  If don't stay and read you might learn a thing or two.  I go to facebook if I want to get into discussion.  Here i have lots of folks that put up with me.  Some that have helped improve my health.  DISCUSS WHAT YOU WANT.  I WILL LEAVE IF IT BORES ME.

mrsbee
Forum Newbie

Post by mrsbee »

I think for those of us who chat, consider those we chat with as family.  As in most families we often don't agree or get along.  This happens here in politics, sports and in our personal feelings about life.  I agree with the others and you are not obligated to chat or agree.  We are however human and feeling can be easily hurt.  I have seen some people lashing at others and maybe these exchanges should be a PM instead of the chat which makes it uncomfortable for all.

ziggyhood
Forum Newbie

Post by ziggyhood »

I couldnt agree more. I know people no how to PM, and some of us are really getting sick of all the petty bs

ziggyhood
Forum Newbie

Post by ziggyhood »

Is calling someone a wife stealer or a sl-t not name calling? Or how about racial slurs. These things should not be tolerated.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

You are right Zig you can add racial bias to that list.