Unable to Access Contest Games

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
babowers
Forum Rookie

Unable to Access Contest Games

Post by babowers »

For the last few days I have been unablke to connect to the contest game.  I can see the chat box.  I see the ads but when I should be getting the page to select a game at the end of the ad all I get is a blank screen that says Double Double Bonus and Double Bonus at the bottom.  I have deteled temp internet files and cookies, installed the latest version of Flash Player and rebooted.  I am able to play other games on the site and have not been having any trouble with any other websites.  Any suggestions?

mauretania
Forum Newbie

Post by mauretania »

I'm having the same problem and did the same as you, cleaned out everything, rebooted etc....Today is the first day this has happened to me though. I did send a PM to webman but have not got a reply.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Me three.  I have Firefox 10.0.2

babowers
Forum Rookie

Post by babowers »

Glad to know it's not just me.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

When I have had a problem with an old version of a game stuck in memory , I did what you folks have done.  I don't know what you meaning by a reboot(restart?) If restart, I found I had to log out of vp.com, close all programs and  do a full shutdown after clearing cookes,etc.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

I don't think I did anything further, but I just got the correct contest screen.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

See, whining works.    

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

OK, I thought I was disguising the whine as showing moral support for the others who could not play, but you caught me.Actually, I didn't really care about playing today other than to get the extra entries into tomorrow's QQ contest.  (They will probably allow me to finish in the top 3000, whereas I would only be able to finish in the top 4000 with only 5 entries.)

babowers
Forum Rookie

Post by babowers »

Bitter much Faygo?  LOL

babowers
Forum Rookie

Post by babowers »

Oh and I'm in now.  Thanks for all the help.