A Good Strategy Does Not Fail

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
babybubba

Re: A Good Strategy Does Not Fail

Post by babybubba »

"So could you be man enough to admit/apologize that you were mistaken in your reference to my "stupidity"?"

First, I didn't say you were stupid I said you said something stupid - which happens when people say things without all the facts.

And, where, when and whether an article appears has no bearing on what is being stated, as long as the reader doesn't jump to conclusions and/or make unsupportable assertions. The proper way would been to have asked if I were breaking my word on quitting for the year rather than to assume I did.

Don't feel bad though. I get things like this all the time, and it's usually a product of reports on my sessions vs. their misery at the machines.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

BIGBOY what did I tell you. No apology from him. Just twist and circle  and twist and circle some more. 
Baby I thought you said you were not goning to post anymore. Or was that just something I just thought I read without all the facts.Duh.
Or did I sound jealous and confused by all the BS without substance.
Oh my I must go fill up a machine for you so you can hit the jackpot.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Bubba I do see what you meant that it was talking about earlier this year. That was a good year but what I do not understand is why you do not go make it a better one if you know you could.  If you do not know you could then you do not know next year will make a goal either right?  Why year goals instead of month goals or 3 months? Why do you not make a goal and then just start a new one?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Can't wait to hear the answer Eduardo.
I will answer for you. Because he is  pro and sticking to his goals is what makes him a pro Blah blah blah.
I thinks you should see him as exposed now. A joke in the realms of VP

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

"So could you be man enough to admit/apologize that you were mistaken in your reference to my "stupidity"?"

First, I didn't say you were stupid I said you said something stupid - which happens when people say things without all the facts.

And, where, when and whether an article appears has no bearing on what is being stated, as long as the reader doesn't jump to conclusions and/or make unsupportable assertions. The proper way would been to have asked if I were breaking my word on quitting for the year rather than to assume I did.

Don't feel bad though. I get things like this all the time, and it's usually a product of reports on my sessions vs. their misery at the machines.

Feel bad about.......

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Baby I thought you said you were not goning to post anymore. Or was that just something I just thought I read without all the facts.Duh.

Ummm....THAT sounds like it!

Here's the quote from my post: "Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but in the future I won't be posting them so please join the 7000 others who go to my site to read a new column each Tuesday or Wednesday."

I wonder....does that disqualify all your other words of wisdom, or is your sudden attack of extreme envy about to take you over into a new level of despair

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Back at ya!!!  Seems your site would be a great place for a forum. That way all the greats could meet at one place.
Here is another great idea. This could save all the poor slugs( the low class) in America.  Give them all a few hundred bucks and send them to your poker school and wala! Magic. They would all be transformed in W2G grabbing, middle class , vette driving, addicts. But they would no longer have to work at low paying jobs. No they would be goal setting pro VP players. On the down side though Vegas would be in ruins within a few years due to all their losses and within 50 years the desert would reclaim all the great palaces.  Lets drink to that !!!!