Fa La La La La.... La la la la Groupies

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Re: Fa La La La La.... La la la la Groupies

Post by anonymous1 »

Rather, just like GT, these people know I wouldn't accept $$$$$ because they know I don't need it.

Such a ridiculous response that you had to tell Webman to suspend you for 3 days so you could pull your tail out from between your legs!!
The next column published from rob will be: "Sobbing on my way to Santa Fe".

anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Post by anonymous1 »

[QUOTE=oej719]Tell us more about your meeting. Does he do a combover like his photo depicts? Does he shake and quiver like he has withdrawls? Did he ask to borrow money from you? Did he have weird and goffy mannerism's.
Did you get to see the SPECIAL PLAYS? Did you loose all of your money and feel like a sucker? Did you use a slot card?

Hang in there dude the quads with a kicker will be waiting for you. Keep searching for those cans. Don't stop untill you reach your goal of 300.

I will allow you to watch me play if you pay me $10,000. A bargain price in my opinion. Act now as this is a limited time offer well worth it for seeing the SPECIAL PLAYS. If you can't afford that, i will let you see the system for "How to win $100,000 on slot machines", for a mere $2500. I need to go back out now to collect more cans- only need 292 more to reach the goal![/QUOTE]

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!! I hit quad 8's on a $100 machine-12.5K! Thank you, Rob. I love you, man. I should have never doubted your strategy.*

*: denotes that above story is undeniably false, just like the tales of a certain postee.

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

I knew it was false because in order for it to be true instead of quad 8's it would have been quad A's with the kicker.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Babybubba hasn't even been on for 3 days and you still couldn't resist?

I think you have been infected by his charm.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Mocking is the sincerest form of flattery.
Infection? Sounds like he has a serious disease.
Your dianogis may be correct.

If not dealt any pairs, just hold the 2 cards on the left.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Maybe it's time for a Super Double Double Diagnosis thread?

All the sarcasm flying around lately is sure to confuse new visitors like crazy.  Can we get things back on track?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Just point the way.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

From another thread...

Somebody seems to have a real ha*d on for you, Shadowman.  Just ignore them or better yet, tell them to "fly" away.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

From another thread...

[QUOTE=bigboy]Somebody seems to have a real ha*d on for you, Shadowman.  Just ignore them or better yet, tell them to "fly" away. [/QUOTE]

Quote yourself from now on, because oej is looking finger-licking good as of late.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Quote yourself from now on, because oej is looking finger-licking good as of late.

What... on... earth... does THAT mean?