Fa La La La La.... La la la la Groupies

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
babybubba

Re: Fa La La La La.... La la la la Groupies

Post by babybubba »

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Rob
I have been right in your face without you knowing it.
You are so frail on that tall skinny frame that little blue purse you carry looks to heavy for you.
My biceps are bigger than your legs. You seem to drift in and out of consciousness.

No doubt. Just about every addict I teach is unhealthy looking and fat. And most have little self-confidence and fear me because of my height and the fact that I'm solid compared to them and my stamina is 10 times theirs. Not to mention their envy over my money.....

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

look out all fat addicts Rob is gunning for you.
Like I said I know you and don't see how a person could be afraid to meet you. I sure have not been the many times I have noticed you.  I looked you square in the eye, and it was then that I saw your fear. You had been busted.

anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Post by anonymous1 »

[QUOTE=anonymous]Well, there is a pesky little cockroach on this forum that may be due for an extermination soon.

Now, now... let's not get too excited here "anonymous."

It doesn't take great intuiation to know who you are referring to. And as far as exterminating anyone, I hope it doesn't come to that.  In fact, since that is what you are apparently rooting for, I'll take the other side and simply say that I hope he not only sticks around but finally proves his critics wrong with some real evidence, as he has clearly stated he is able to.

I wouldn't even ask for any tax docs or anything similar.  I just want to know the strategies and they can be simulated easily enough. List the special plays. The Fa La La La La.... La la la la v. S-Man subforum has plenty of free space. Presenting it here would have a far greater impact than presenting it in a private meeting. If books and newsletters and articles and everything else are all done for free, there should be no wager necessary to share it with everyone here. Credibility and popularity could go through the roof. Let's see it.[/QUOTE]

Still do not see it. Just hot air. Since any credibility that he might have had is now gone, will his new pen name be Vito Poccoroni? Bonus: Here's a link to the MONSTER ENDORSEMENT DEAL that Rob has secured http://mb.winneronline.com/showthread.html?p=135330 : just scroll up toward the top of the page and read all about it. Warning: Endorsed product is only for lame losers!

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Yup you're certainly someone to be reckoned with..... (and I did that with NO edit!)

anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Post by anonymous1 »

Yup you're certainly someone to be reckoned with..... (and I did that with NO edit!)

What do you see
now, Mr. Smart-Guy.

anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Post by anonymous1 »

Address for Rob's endorsement deal edited 2 posts above.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Address for Rob's endorsement deal edited 2 posts above.

I do bring out the inquisitiveness in those having a tough time with the machines around here.....

anonymous: I've read your few posts and the only thing I got out of them was a link to the people who make winnersbank200. Where do you people come up with this stuff--I wrote my article on the thing several years ago  And where do you see anything about a "deal"?

anonymous1
Forum Rookie

Post by anonymous1 »

[QUOTE=anonymous]Address for Rob's endorsement deal edited 2 posts above.

I do bring out the inquisitiveness in those having a tough time with the machines around here.....

anonymous: I've read your few posts and the only thing I got out of them was a link to the people who make winnersbank200. Where do you people come up with this stuff--I wrote my article on the thing several years ago  And where do you see anything about a "deal"?[/QUOTE]

So, just like GT, these people would not give you any $$$$$ either, huh.

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Rather, just like GT, these people know I wouldn't accept $$$$$ because they know I don't need it.