Session crash

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
RandyMcspad
Forum Rookie

Session crash

Post by RandyMcspad »

I've had this happen a few times.
Today I started my forth session in the daily contest an played one hand when a message screen came up and said something like "you started a new session before this one completed."

I'm sure I have the message wrong but it's close to that. I hadn't started another session that I know of.  This seems to take away one of my sessioins when it happens although in the past I'm not sure it always did. Any idea?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Do you have multiple tabs open, or could you be logged in on another computer in the house that someone else is playing?

RandyMcspad
Forum Rookie

Post by RandyMcspad »

Thanks for so quick.  

No, I'm the only one on a PC in the house at this time and also when it has happened in the past. 
No, I do not have multiple tabs open.

I'd say I've had this happen 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months. Never before that. It's weird.  I've not had anything change on this end during that period.

I am on a publicly shared open network but I am the only one who would log in with my ID. I suppose someone else could be logging into there videopoker.com account which would share the IP appearing on your end but I've played before with another person being in my house and they were logged into there VP account with no problem.  Might just be some anomaly. Not a real big deal if I loose a session once in a while.  I "loose" them through playing all the time.

opalineopaline

Post by opalineopaline »

Hi,I've had Adobe Flash Plug-In crash at least three times over the last two days playing the contest - both on my laptop and my desktop computer.  The second time it happened it flipped me back to choosing my game; the last two times it was on my last draw.  My score was recorded.I am not sure why this is happening.  I only had one tab open when it happened a few minutes ago.  The other times I had two tabs only.Very strange.

h70
Forum Newbie

Post by h70 »

webman, has anyone one other than me having problems with using number keypad for holding cards,  it is not working correctly for me

starsong
Forum Newbie

Post by starsong »

Mine has started crashing constantly too.  Maybe a coincidence, but started just after the most recent Window update that got installed. (I'm on Win7).  I tried upgrading Flash and Java and Firefox but nothing is helping. 

opalineopaline

Post by opalineopaline »

Webman,My adobe Flash Plug-In crashed again this morning during the first session of the contest.  When it reloaded my first session was finished even though I had only played about 15 - 30 hands.  I only have the one tab open so I don't know what is going on.Thanks,

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hopefully it isn't a windows update causing the crash. Anyone experiencing this, please report:1) What type of computer you have, including how much RAM2) What web browser you are using, including version number (IE8, Firefox 4, etc)3) What version of Flash Player you are running, see step 2 here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/ ... ayer.html4) If you receive an error message, describe it here