multi strike

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
doris13
Video Poker Master

multi strike

Post by doris13 »

webman,i can  load multi strike but not multi strike deluxe or multi strike stp using google chrome.i get the message the page you are trying to open contains a movie that is referenced to an incorrect version of the shockwave player.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Have you tried in another browser? Curious if it's a chrome issue or something with your system.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

it works in google but not google chrome although it takes about 3 minutes to load.but why would multi strike load and not deluxe or stp?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Not sure what you mean by it working in Google but not google chrome... Google isn't a web browser, so you must be trying it in Internet Explorer?Normal multi-strike is a flash application, the other two are Shockwave (and hosted by a 3rd party site). So that is why one might work and not the other.I just tried it in Chrome and got a message "Shockwave is out of date." At the top of the screen was a link to update. I updated Shockwave and refreshed the browser.Then again at the top, I got an alert asking if I should allow Shockwave to run. I said "Yes, always."  Then the game loaded fine.Perhaps you accidentally hit "no" at some point, or have an outdated version. In that case, you should update and then figure out the setting that allows Shockwave to run within Google Chrome.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

sorry,google is in IE but just downloaded shockwave again,installed but went to game and same message.version 11.6.5.635 installed.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

WebMan, on chat tonight, JaTexas said there was a special version of Adobe for Chrome. Website is  http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Good link, billyjoe. Strange though, I never took the step of adding a custom version to my Chrome browser. It just auto-updated to what I needed.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i tried but i guess i'm just not getting it.if it comes down to a multi strike contest i will just use IE instead of chrome.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Doris, have you tried uninstalling Shockwave first, and then installing the Chrome version?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

no i will try that billy thanks for the idea
same result billy