Video Poker Satire via Saturday nite live

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: Video Poker Satire via Saturday nite live

Post by shadowman »

I've been working on a marketing plan for the last two days. Even though I hadn't read this thread it all came to me in a dream (while I was waiting for a handpay).
First, create a website. Next, write a couple of books. Finally, join every VP forum and relate these truths to the uneducated.
I'd suggest calling your book "The Undeniable Truth about VP Meditation." You're going to be rich and famous!

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Just like I've known---my critics ALWAYS read my column because they never win with their pretend strategy, most have bought and read my books, and some were there at FP to witness my blowing away Fezzik at 57.4% NFL picks last season. That means they also witnessed him being humiliated on his site and in the paper because he ran from my offer to bet him a straight-up $250,000 THIS NFL season. It gets better. I'm coming back with picks this season regardless! And you think video poker's fun.....

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

Just like I've known---my critics ALWAYS read my column because they never win with their pretend strategy, most have bought and read my books, and some were there at FP to witness my blowing away Fezzik at 57.4% NFL picks last season. That means they also witnessed him being humiliated on his site and in the paper because he ran from my offer to bet him a straight-up $250,000 THIS NFL season. It gets better. I'm coming back with picks this season regardless! And you think video poker's fun.....

I'm quite certain your reference to pretend strategies had nothing to do with me but just in case I must warn you I am a master in the art of Notjitsu, (the art of internet fighting) which has been around for many years but only perfected by myself and the few others that form the inner circle. If I chose to use both "The Force" and "Notjitsu" together it could be dangerous to my target.