videopoker.com games running slow

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: videopoker.com games running slow

Post by shadowman »

My first personal computer was the AT. I think I spent something like $3K for it around 30 years ago. Now I can get a computer a 1000x faster for a few hundred dollars.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

My first personal computer was the AT. I think I spent something like $3K for it around 30 years ago. Now I can get a computer a 1000x faster for a few hundred dollars.
 A real advantage player would have waited 30 years and used a coupon.

Ambassador E
Forum Regular

Post by Ambassador E »

my old hp that uses windows 2000 has no trouble on this site

jim18

Post by jim18 »

Good Morning WebmanI am contacting you to complain about the slowness of the video poker games.  This is a problem that has been noticeable during the evening mostly.   This is a condition that has lasted intermittently for months. This morning I got up at 5:30 AM and played video poker with no problem.  Around 6 AM the game became too slow.  After waiting 10 minutes for it to correct back to normal speed, I then gave up.A number of times when the games have been slow on my lap top, I would go to my desk top.  The same condition existed for both computers.  I would then go to other websites, and have no trouble navigating their site, so I think the problem is not coming from my ISP or computer.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Jim18, does this happen in the contests, normal games, or personal challenges?

jim18

Post by jim18 »

I only play regular games at this time.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is the game just slow to load, or the gameplay itself is slow? I can't think of any reason the gameplay itself would slow down in high traffic times. Only flash ads that are running have been known to slow things down at times.