new monthly contest

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
julesw92
Forum Rookie

new monthly contest

Post by julesw92 »

I never post I never complain I love dream poker why is it only 6 days? You have stupid spin poker that is slot poker not video poker technically I think anyway. Look forward to the monthly challenges and you shorted to 6 days really why? Not all of us can afford to go Vegas in October wish I could that's my problem but I enjoy this site but really begining to think i'm not renewing my yearly membership it's just not the same and that's pretty upsetting as I love this site. Guess I'll got the other site that you offer once in awhile as an alternate tournament site when membership expires. Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Under the current schedule, the monthly contests start on the 24th, so it's 6 days this month in order to end on the last day of the month. It will be 7 days long in October, which has 31 days. In February the monthly contest will be only 5 days if we keep the current format.Fewer days, but the prize is the same. Towards the end of the contest, it's always harder to reach the board because you've had people competing to reach those spots for several days already. A lot of people lose interest by the end, so we have so far received mostly positive feedback about shorter contests. Your feedback is appreciated as well, and will be taken into consideration.There are still the daily contests every day.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We increased it to 7 days this month on account of this post. Enjoy!(Also because we had it wrong and 7 days is the correct count )

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

We increased it to 7 days this month on account of this post. Enjoy!

(Also because we had it wrong and 7 days is the correct count )

You know I thought I was wrong once and then found out I was mistaken.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

davidearl

Post by davidearl »

You're mistaken about being mistaken.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

The real problem I have is when I stop to think and forget to start up again.